Challenge St. Pölten – Middle Distance
The middle distance is the main race of Challenge St. Pölten. Challenge St. Pölten has a pro race and an age group race in the main competition.
Five reasons to race in St. Pölten:
1. Swimming in two crystal clear lakes
2. Beautiful closed-to-traffic bike course, through the UNESCO World Heritage Center Wachau
3. Running through the baroque downtown area of St. Pölten
4. 20 years of experience – organisation + as athletes
5. Event Area in the Olympic Centrum St. Pölten
Based in Lower Austria, St. Pölten has many attributes that make it a spectacular event. With 18 years of experience, this Triathlon race is one of the oldest middle distance races in Europe.
With its two-lakes swim, this race features a dreamlike backdrop. Thousand spectators line the route and the race routinely attracts some of the best Professional Triathletes in the world. The spectacular bike course features incredible scenic views as it winds through vineyards and the UNESCO World Heritage Center Wachau. Finally athletes discover the beautiful baroque downtown area of St. Pölten as they run along the Traisen river.
Lower Austria is a great holiday destination and easy to reach from Vienna Airport.
The weekend festival around Challenge St. Pölten is perfect for all those who enjoy sports.
Challenge St. Pölten Race Video 2021
We are triathlon! We are family!